- Know our required criteria and tips before submitting your photo. We will reject any photo that does not meet our requirements.
- Log in to WebCard Center using your NetID and password.
- If your password contains any of the following special characters you may have problems logging in: “ @ $ # / \
- Your password must start with an alphabetic character.
- Still cannot log in, call our office at (865) 974-3430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select “Submit ID Photo” on the left-hand panel.
- Follow the instructions to upload your photo.
- You will be notified if your photo has been approved or rejected.
- Notifications will be sent using your preferred method in WebCard Center. Default is your UTK email address unless you change it under “Notification Preferences.”
- You can also check your status at WebCard Center.
- Submit your photo using the required criteria. The University of Tennessee VolCard Office reserves the right to reject any photo that does not meet our requirements.
- Don’t forget to download your credentials to your mobile device.