Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Report a Lost or Stolen VolCard Credential

If your VolCard is lost or stolen, report it immediately!

There are several ways to accomplish this:

  • Recommended method: Report a lost or stolen credential. This page requires NetID/DUO authentication. Choose the correct options for the lost/stolen credential. It will be immediately blocked from any usage. This method will work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
  • During normal VolCard Office business hours (8:00-4:30, M-F, non-holiday) call the office to report your device or card as lost or stolen. The customer representative will block it immediately.
  • If calling when the VolCard Office is closed, you may leave a phone message.  Your request will be processed at the start of the next business day.

In any event, the VolCard holder will be responsible for all usage of the VolCard account prior to notifying the VolCard Office.

If you live in University Housing, your VolCard may serve as an entry key to the building. You may visit the front desk of your housing facility if your credential is lost during hours when the VolCard office is closed. The housing staff will issue a temporary card for building access until you can obtain a new credential.