Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Vending Questions

I lost money in a vending machine on campus. Can I get my money back?

You can come by our office for a refund or call our office at 865-974-3430.

I deposited money in my VolCard account at a Value Port machine, but it didn’t credit my account. What should I do?

Go to the main desk in your residence hall and fill out a refund ticket. This ticket will be sent to our office and upon verification your deposit will be credited to your VolCard account.